Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Behind the scenes: Shit the girls do






                        Behind the scenes: Shit the girls do

~Leah and Swan’s badly made plan~

Swan looks around the porch to make sure no one of importance was looking before coming up behind Victoria and throwing an arm around her shoulders. “Hey there Victoria, how’s tricks.” She said slyly, knowing that Victoria was a pretty big time prostitute before she got caught and sent here.
“Get the fuck off me Swan.” She snapped pushing her arm off of her, looking at Swan with a glare.

“What do you want?”

Swan tried her hardest to look insulted. “Well, I just don’t know what to say Victoria. I mean my shrink tells me that I need to be more open and out there, so I try and this is what happens.” She sees a small hand dip into Victoria’s pocket from behind and rushes to keep her attention. “Can you at least tell my Shrink that I did my best to make a friend?”

Swan waits until the small hand disappears again and Lee walks back into the house whistling nonchalantly. Before Victoria could say anything, Swan grins and winks at her. “Nah, never mind, I will just tell him you were too big of a cunt.”

Victoria growls and leaps for swan, knocking her over. The other girls go crazy, only having seen what happened, but not heard what was said. Sue came running out along with two counselors to pull Victoria off of Swan. Swan of course is acting more traumatized then needed, but it kept the focus of anger on Victoria.

“She just attacked me out of no where!” Swan wailed dramatically. Sue looked at swan skeptically but turned to Victoria. Before she could ask however, the three or four witnesses were all talking at once, backing up Swan’s story.

Lee came out from right inside the door. “I saw the whole thing, Swan was trying to make friends and Victoria attacked her. It’s like she was crazed or something. I seen the same shit at the hospital, but that chick was doped up.”

Victoria started fighting the counselors grip and a small baggy of crushed pills comes flying out of her jacket pocket.

Lee cocked her head to the side at Swan and they slowly disappeared into the growing crowed, slipping upstairs into Lee’s room.

Lee Clearwater
*Shakes the bottle, mouth facing you to waft the sweet scent in your direction*

Swan
-Laughs- serve me up!

Lee Clearwater
*pats the bed next to me* Get your skinny ass over here and you can have some

Swan
-Climbs in doing the 'gimme' fingers-

Lee Clearwater
*snorts and passes*

Swan
-Takes a swig- so what’s with the sudden rebel deal?

Lee Clearwater
*Shrugs a single shoulder* Why the hell not? I'm stuck here anyways, might as well. *steals the bottle back*

Swan
-Shrugs smirking- no complaint here

Lee Clearwater
Didn't think you would. *Slumps back taking a pull*

Swan
-Lifts a brow-Come on, tell me what’s up. -Throws you my pack after pulling one free-

Lee Clearwater
*Juggles the bottle mid-pull trying to catch the pack* What do you want me to tell you, exactly? *shakes one out and grabs my lighter from the nightstand, lights up and passes it to you*

Swan
-Lights mine taking the bottle from you- I don’t know. You're only like this when you’ve hit a roadblock somewhere.

Lee Clearwater
*Closes my eyes taking a long drag, speaks around holding the smoke in* I just don't really give a fuck anymore. About anything. *exhales slowly not looking at you*

Swan
-Snorts- that's my line

Lee Clearwater
*Nods smirking* I know it is

Swan
-Grins- alright then, not caring it is

Lee Clearwater
Not caring at all. Winning. *snort humorlessly and takes the bottle back, taking a long pull*

Swan
Alright with the not caring, what kind of trouble should we get into?

Lee Clearwater
Aren't we already in trouble? *lifts a brow* We’re drinking... in a rehab home and smoking indoors. We're essentially fucked, if we were caring that is.

Swan
-Ignores that- I think we should get the boys into trouble ...

Lee Clearwater
I caught what you did there... *Snorts washing down a pull of Gentleman with a drag* How are we doing that?

Swan
Go out and make them react of course. You go for mike, I’ll get Quil and we can “accidentally” get caught by each other.

Lee Clearwater
You actually want to let Quil catch us being fuck ups?!

Swan
-Snorts- you know he isn't going to do shit because he will be focused on mike touching you

Lee Clearwater
*Blinks long and slow, then laughs* Good point. *Takes another long swig practically draining the remainder of the bottle*

Swan
-Steals it finishing it off-

Lee Clearwater
*very unladylike-ishly wipes the back of my hand over my mouth* Don't worry, I've got more stashed. *Smirks pushing myself to my feet, swaying to find my balance*

Swan
I think I hear Quil coming up the hall; I'll stop him and get him with me. -Rolls off the bed and hits the floor laughing hard and scrambles to get up and run to meet Quil-

Lee Clearwater
*Spits laughing out loud when you thud, falling backwards in to the wall. Waits to hear the confrontation between you and Quil and until I hear Mike's voice approaching. Stumbles my way out practically tackling Mike right outside my door*

Swan
-Explains to Quil I had something to tell him in private about Lee and then pulls him into my room pushing him on the bed-

Lee Clearwater
*Shakes my head at Mike trying to push me aside to check on you and grabs his jaw to force him to look at me. Tries not to pass a glance over my shoulder Swan’s way as I pull Mike in to my room, kicking the empty bottle under my bed with the telltale glass rolling sound filling the air*

Swan
Quil tries to get up but I crawl over him. He put his hands on my hips to lift me off when he hears a sound down the hall and I grab his face kissing him-

Lee Clearwater
*Mike lifts a brow and grabs my upper arms to move me out of he way to see what the sound was, I giggle like a drunken school girl and shake my head playing it off as nothing pushing him back on the bed to kiss him*

Swan
-Taken by surprise he responds at first and then pushes me back gathering his senses -

Lee Clearwater
*the alcohol driving my actions, I bite Mike's lip and smirk against his lips holding his face firmly in my grasp not willing to let him go when he groans out a 'Jesus Christ' at the bite. Bites again stretching on to my toes unsteadily*

Swan
-Quil catches on that I am trying to keep him from the room and picks me up taking me with him over his shoulder - you know does anyone realize I can walk?? -Bursts into Lee’s room-

Lee Clearwater
*Mike's hands slide up my arm to mimic how mine hold him, his fingers curl in to my hair just before the door gets thrown open and Quil dumps Swan’s ass on my bed and yanks Mike off me mid-kiss. Lets out a bellow of pain, my knees buckling when Mike's hand pulls the hair from the back of my head because of Quil pulling him away*

Swan
-Jumps from the bed onto Quil trying to make him stop-

Lee Clearwater
*shakes my head as if shaking off the pain like a dog and pushes to my feet grabbing around Swan’s waist to pull her back seeing as the guys have both stopped and are focused on us*

Swan
-Grabs Lee’s hand doing my best to look innocent -

Lee Clearwater
*side eyes Swan quickly. Innocent? Turns my head to look fully at Swan in shock and awe before bursting in to a fit of laughter at her expression, paying no attention to both guys taking turns reaming us out*

Swan
-Laughs with Lee, hiccupping slightly-

Lee Clearwater
*falls backwards to sit on the edge of my bed, howling and laughing like a loon*

Swan
-Falls with Lee, grinning wide-

 The girls get pulled up by the boys, there own parole officer on each one of them. Swan gives a shout, trying to fight Mike off, but is still laughing at the same time, making it hard. “Ack, Mike, get off!”

Swan tries to hold on to Lee, throwing a kick out at Quil to get his attention as mike hauls her out of the room. “Hey baby, thanks for the bump and grind, I want it just as rough next time.” She only laughs harder as he advances on her and mike pushes Swan behind him in a protective and silencing gesture.

The boys growl about talking later with each other. Swan grunts as he pulls her fully out of the room. She is fighting tooth and nail and screaming all the way down the hallway. “LEE! LEE! I'm coming for you baby!”

“He said he is going to have to punish me!” Lee screams back, laughing hysterically making Quil growl a snappish “Shut up!”

Swan laughs insanely when she hears Lee, earning a nasty “Shut up!” from Mike too.

No comments:

Post a Comment