Monday, September 9, 2013

Polishing Old Silver

This is a Repost of my old story Familiar Face. I had a very brave fan approach me and ask if she could beta this old thing and polish is bright an new. Well seeing how I wrote it in word-pad and the letter "V" was missing off the laptop I was using, I didn't see that it was a bad idea. I actually got the idea for this story from the famous slap. I loved Paul even then and he is the most featured character I have because... well it's Paul. Here is the slap, just because I wanna and the first chapter of Familiar Face:
REPOSTED from being Published: 2/12/2010




Familiar Face

Chapter 1



Disclaimer: I don't own anything other than the dirty things I do with SM's characters…..

Bella POV

Why is it that the you never just meet someone and fall madly in love… I mean, that is for the movies and cheesy stories. No, it's the people that you've stared at for many, many years with nothing but friendly feelings toward and BOOM that tricky fucking little flying arrow slinger gets you.

Fucker.

So that is what happened to me. I have had the same best friends for years. I am somewhat well known; I mean when you date a vampire, people tend to take notice. Yeah that's right, a vampire, Edward Cullen. He left a little over 3 years ago, which devastated me, but I'm over it. It was hard, I won't lie, it nearly fucking killed me, but my guys healed me.

My guys: my heroes, my crew, my wolves. Sam, the oldest of us, found me curled on the forest floor after Edward had left, wishing to die. He told me, well after my heart had healed over; that it was the scariest thing he had ever seen. He, along with the rest of the guys, vowed the rip Edward Cullen apart if they ever saw him again. Such angst in these teenage boys these days.

Then there is Jacob. My Jake brought me back to life, teaching me to live my own way and do what I want. He was really my life line when I was finding myself sinking further and further into depression. And I was fucking sinking fast….

Embry, Quill, Collin and Brady they were like quadruplets. They never were very far from each other and if they were then that meant they were usually on their way to find the missing member. When the four of them got together, we all were entertained for hours with their antics and rough housing.

Then there is Jared, Leah, and Paul. Leah is the only girl in the pack, but she's tough. You kinda have to be to hang with these fucking guys. I mean werewolf and age aside; the boys are well, man-sized. It's pretty intimidating to see them walk up in a group. I sometimes wonder if Edward did come back, but saw me with the pack and ran away. Ha, I would run from these guys, if I didn't know firsthand that they were all big teddy bears. Really fucking big, muscular and beyond beautiful teddy bears.

Anyways, getting back on track… Jared is the strong silent type, well unless he's being an ass. Which when Paul joins in, can be aggressive. Though he has mellowed out since he started dating Kim a few months ago and Paul has actually doubled his asshole efforts, I guess to pick up Jared's slack I'm not sure, but we are all a little tip-toey around him.

Of course then there is me, little old Bella Swan. Reformed leech lover and now I am a mutt lover. This is my family. They are now my brothers and sisters and I could never fall in love with one of them, right? I mean that would be wrong and gross and…just fucking wrong. Right? Wrong.







( Chapter 2 ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment